Brush rotation speed
Max pressure for washing
Product data sheet
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS AND
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS AND
Do you want more information? Fill in the following form and we you will be immediately contacted.
- Multifunction tracked machine with hydrostatic transmission with independent closed circuit made by an axial piston pumps and two motors (one for each track).
- Two speeds with electrical switch selection: an adjustable working speed (cruise control) for to the cleaning of the panels plus a faster speed for a quick travelling to the work places.
- Undercarriage fitted with floating rollers and rubber tracks designed for high-speed driving on most the surfaces and easily run on all terrain or muddy ground. The track rollers have been realized with oil bath tapered rolls bearing and “long life” seals.
- Two servo-actuated joy-sticks to control the driving of the machine and the movements of the arm together with the washing tools (brush or sprinkler bar). Swiveling seat to keep the operator always oriented in the travelling direction. An electric-hydraulic valve allows to maintain the position of the joy-stick corresponding to the driving directions however the seat is oriented.
- Soft dumped and adjustable seat to work in safety and comfortable conditions.
- 2.400 liters steel water tank allowing considerable work autonomy. It is fitted with a large inspection hatch, internal breakwater baffles, re-filling pipe with metal mesh filter, visual level indicator. Easily to be removed from the machine chassis. The vessel without the tank can be used for material handling and transportation.
- Telescopic boom with one or three elements to be used together with different washing applications or to lift and handle material.
- The “load sensing” hydraulic distributor allows to move the boom smoothly and precisely.
- The boom swiveling system makes possible to work in both sides (right and left).
- The machine can be used alternatively with two different washing systems: a sophisticated anti-scratch rotating brush or a pressurized (40 bar) water multi-sprinklers stick.
- Electronic control of the distance of the washing system from the photovoltaic panel by ultrasonic sensors: it automatically compensates the possible accidental movements of the telescopic boom due to the rough ground surface and the different gradient of the panels during the cleaning job.
- Hydraulic P.T.O. (flow 36 l/min, max. pressure 250 bar) for the use of optional equipments (lawn mower, brush cutter, shredder, etc…).
- Pressurized water gun for manual washing.