- The driving position is such as to leave your hands free for working, while the mini-tractor is controlled by the combined use of the knee and the heel.
- The hydraulic system was designed to allow for perfect controllability, also micro movements both forward and backward.
- The crawler traction on rubber tracks cans operate in all ground conditions.
- The low specific pressure of the tracks will not damage the land and allows operating even when those are not perfectly dry.
- The seat in low position, rotating 180 degrees and tilt, cans perform various machining sitting comfortably, avoiding the onset of pain or disease in the back and knees, to varying gradients of ground.
- The minor physical fatigue and greater operator comfort allow a significant increase in productivity and yield per hour.
- The mini-tractor is equipped with rear hook for towing appropriate trailers for the loading of the harvest.
- The driver’s seat, hinged to the main frame, allows easy passing of the roughness nd depressions of the ground.
- The strength of the tracks, by independent hydraulic high performance motors, allows for exceptional maneuverability and steering.
The machine cans be installed a PTO hydraulic flow of 22 l/min at a pressure of 170 bar, to be requested at order, for the possible use of small equipment for work between the rows.
|Operating weight (without ballast)||Kg||485|
|Operating Weight (with ballast)||Kg||560|
|Type||Kg||Diesel YANMAR L100N6|
|Maximum power (3600 r.p.m.)||Kg||10 / 7.4|
|Max engine torque at 2400 rpm||daNm||2.7|
|Total flow||lt/min||2 x 18|
|Maximum operating pressure in translation||bar||130|
|Max speed||Km/h||0 ÷ 3.4|
|Steering system to track independent||hydrostatic|
|Tension rubber track||screw|
|Specific pressure on the ground – with / without ballast||Kg/cm²||0.152 / 0.125|
|Max gradient||max %||70|
|Commands traction||levers / pedals|
|Steering control||single lever|
|Fuel tank capacity||lt||5.4|
|Hydraulic oil tank capacity||lt||16|