Product data sheet
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS AND
THE TECHNICAL DETAILS AND
Desideri altre informazioni? Compila il seguente form e ti ricontatteremo.
- Tracked dumper with hydrostatic transmission having 2 independent circuits with variable displacement axial piston pump and two speeds axial piston motor for each track.
- Machine with two speeds with electric selection.
- The hydrostatic pumps are operated by means of pilot assisted levers.
- Central driving seat at rear side of the machine, cushioned and adjustable, with easy access from both sides.
- Counter-rotation of the tracks.
- Mechanical parking brake with negative control.
- Chassis with modular structure composed of a tractor unit set up on a unified frame apt to receive various attachments. Undercarriage with oscillating rollers and rubber tracks, suitable for high speed. The considerable ground clearance allows the easy motion even on dirt patches and on rough terrains.
- The battery is placed under the engine cover.
- Machine fitted with proper lifting points.
- The engine, considerably oversized for the features of the machine, is placed under a big bonnet, tiltable, allowing an easy and comfortable access to all the components of the transmission, of the engine and of the hydraulic system for a quick and safe maintenance of the machine.
- As optional fitting, the machine can be equipped with an hydraulic P.T.O. with delivery of 20 Lt/min at 170 bar pressure.
Loading body with hydraulic lifting on the three sides, moved by a single lever. The high front dumping angle permits a perfect unloading even on slopes. The selection of the dumping side is obtained by manually moving the proper pin. Internal dimensions of the body 1500x1000x350 mm.
Hydraulically swivelling 180° trilateral unloading dumper body. Rotation blocking valve. Its round shapes are particularly suitable for the handling of aggregates, earth and other waste materials.
Loading body with small front door with automatic opening/locking, which can be easily removed. Its round shapes are particularly suitable for the handling of aggregates, earth and other waste materials. The loading shovel, assembled on the body, permits any manoeuvre in full security and the complete filling of the body.
Concrete mixer with adjustable rotating speed to optimise the mixture. Hydraulic dumping to get a complete unloading. The selfloading shovel, joined with the drum lifting frame, enables to easily and quickly fill the drum.
High tip dumping body with scissors lifting system. The tipping height of 1,9 m permits to unload also in large containers and trucks.
Data, features and illustrations are not binding and may be altered without any notice.